Thursday, December 27, 2012

My Top 12 Favorites of 2012

You know, this year has been one of the best years for books. Why? Because more and more authors are breaking down the barriers and writing about things that need to be talked about. Things that need to be addressed in our homes, among our friends, within our families. It's also because I've read some pretty amazing books this year. Now I know that most blogs do a top ten list, but my blog isn't most blogs. Because of that, I'm going to give you my own Top Twelve of 2012! 

Ready? Then here we go!

Number 1 
Just Remember to Breathe by Charles Sheehan-Miles

This book was fabulous, and you can read my review of it here.

Number 2
The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay

Again, another absolutely wonderful book. It was perfect. You'll find my review here.

Number 3
The Perfect Game by J. Sterling.

One name... Jack F**king Carter. Enough said. My review is here.

Number 4
Love and Skate by Lila Felix

Okay, now everyone who has read this book knows that it is just hot. End of story. P.S.- my review can be found right here.

Number 5
Miss Me Not by Tiffany King

Honestly, I have no words. Just read my review here. You'll see why.

Number 6
Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker

This is one of those books that you'll kick yourself for not having read sooner, and I read it as an ARC! That's just how good it is. Here is my review.

Number 7
Incendiary (Premonition #4) by Amy A. Bartol

As much as I love Reed, I love Xavier just a touch more. YUM! You can buy your copy of these awesomely fantastic books here.

Number 8
Fate Succumbs (Timber Wolves #3) by Tammy Blackwell

This is the final book in the trilogy that started my journey into indie books. I can't say enough about this trilogy! You can get all three of them here.

Number 9
Whisper by Heather Hildenbrand

This book touched my soul. It shows you how grief affects a person on an entirely new level. Plus, it has a SMOKIN' hot Native American. Get it here.


Number 10
Gravity by M. Leighton

This book is simply beautiful! I can't even begin to express how much I loved this book! Grab your own copy here.

Number 11
Chasing Nikki by Lacey Weatherford

This book will haunt me forever. I'm not even close to kidding. It. Is. Perfect! Go get it here.

And last, but certainly not least we have...

Number 12
Darkride by Laura Bradley Rede

This book is AWESOME!!! Wow! If you haven't read it, you really do need to! So good! Here is the place to get your copy!


And there you have it. Adriane's Top 12 of 2012. I hope you'll grab a least one of these books if you don't have them already, and enjoy them for yourself in 2013. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

4 comments:

  1. Aww THANK YOU THANK YOU Adriane!! So touched to know Whisper made this list! <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 you more!!! Whisper was the one book that I knew needed to be on this list. You are so welcome! And thank you for sharing Whisper with us.

      Delete
  2. <3 <3 <3 Thank you so much Adriane! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so incredibly welcome, Katja! <3 <3 <3

      Delete