Thursday, January 10, 2013

Falcon is MINE!!!


I'm guessing that some of you are wondering about the title of this post, so I will explain. The incredible Lila Felix is doing something spectacular... She's writing another Love & Skate novel!!! Except this one is about the love of my fictional life, Falcon! You may remember him from Love & Skate as Owen's little brother. 

Well, in this book (and the reason I call Falcon the love of my fictional life, trust me it isn't creepy) Falcon is older. He's hotter. And well, here. Let me just show you the cover! And keep in mind that Reed (the girl in the book) was based on me. End of story. Falcon is actually and really mine so be jealous, please. :-)


Okay... Here is your cover... Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Falcon Livingston Black! 




He has INK!!! And a mohawk!!!

I really, really cannot wait to get my hands on this book. I am so incredibly anxious for it, you have no idea! It's going to be phenomenal, that I can assure you. Now I hate to tell you that I don't have a blurb as of yet, but I'm sure to have one before How It Rolls is released in February so stay tuned!

2 comments: