Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Welcome!

Hello y'all!!! I just wanted to take a moment and welcome you all to my blog. I named it Ramblings of a Writer, because, well... I am a writer! YAY! If you didn't know it already, or you're new to the world of my writing, let me tell you just a little about myself.

First and foremost, I am a mom. I take pride in that, and I am happy to say that although my little creature is a handful, I wouldn't trade him for the world. Okay, perhaps that isn't completely true, as there are days when I would much rather ship him off to the circus than deal with his meltdowns and brattiness, but it comes with being a mom, right?

Secondly, I am writing my first ever full length novel titled You Just Know. Now, this has been quite the little adventure, let me tell you! But, it is coming along nicely and I couldn't be happier with how the story is unfolding. I will share the blurb with you in the next post, and you'll have to let me know what you think. :-) 

Third, okay, so there really isn't a third, but it looked nice so let's just go with it. 

Anyway, I hope you'll stick around and click follow! Also, I will do my very best to keep you all up to date on all things, You Just Know here and on my Facebook page. You can find that here

No comments:

Post a Comment